TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Kusini Yengi agrees to signing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 year deal option of 3rd.

Raw abilities. We will wait and see.
(02-07-2023, 08:42 AM)Robsquad Wrote: [ -> ]2 year deal option of 3rd.

Raw abilities. We will wait and see.

This is a similar punt to signing Jamal Lowe or Louis Dennis.  Let's hope he is more like the former than the latter. 

But he is billed as having good pace, and that is what we have been severely lacking in our forwards for a few years now (since Lowe left in fact) so fingers crossed.
As long as it’s pace with an end product. Could be a good signing for very little outlay.
Building a decent squad with different attributes and ages.
PG will be along soon to tell us this is a great signing because he saw a 30 sec clip on YouTube.
(02-07-2023, 06:38 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]PG will be along soon to tell us this is a great signing because he saw a 30 sec clip on YouTube.

Bless you, you don’t care though right?!? Lol
I don’t but it’s nice to see you’ve put your tv remote down.
(02-07-2023, 08:43 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t but it’s nice to see you’ve put your tv remote down.

Good job you’re brainless, gives me more room living rent free in your head.
No probs bully boy. Any opinions on other things you’ve never seen. Lol.
(02-07-2023, 09:42 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]No probs bully boy. Any opinions on other things you’ve never seen. Lol.

Bully boy lol, am I bullying you sweetheart? Poor little man.
Pace and physicality are very welcome.
I find that if you read bluetag's posts in the voice of Alan Carr, it really adds something.
I saw my friend who lives in Sydney this weekend. He rather disparagingly described WSWanderers as a pub side. Mind you he's a Chelsea fan, so what does he know.
League 1 is shit. Hell either shine or fit right in. Good luck to him.