TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Jackett honesty and integrity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will Kenny actually hold his hands up and say "I've got this badly wrong" instead of constantly griping about his players' mistakes?

Deebo

I don’t know if you saw his post match interview on Satdee but when he was asked what went wrong instead of talking generally about tactics, selection, motivation etc he started picking over the mistakes for each goal. He either didn’t get the question or tried to avoid it and immediately began focusing on detail and not the bigger picture. We were then given a short insight (if it was needed) into his football philosophy - defence, defence, defence. There was no mention at all of play in any other area of the pitch. That made it obvious that all he is after in a match is a clean sheet — he had no opinion on our play in any other area of the pitch which maybe brought about those mistakes and limited us to a weak penalty. It's no wonder he is dishing up such unimaginative garbage every week.
Time to go
I hadn't seen it but have now. After such a poor display an apology from the manager would have been welcome but he doesn't really get the club does he?
He hasn’t got the club for over 3 seasons. Get rid of the coont