TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Ben Thompson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clocked up a few clubs now. Has signed for Stevenage alongside namesakes Nathan and Louis
Three Thompsons, could be a commentator's nightmare
All good players. Even now I'm still pissed off we aren't signing Ben T. Nathan burnt his bridges with us and Louis could have done a job if he could stay fit.

Definitely worth a punt on them getting top 6 if they can find a decent striker.
(03-07-2023, 06:41 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Three Thompsons, could be a commentator's nightmare

Barnsley might be looking to loan out Cameron Thompson again. Four Thompsons?
Not sure Louis could do much about a broken leg to be fair to him
IMO don’t think we need any of three tbh, we’ve replaced with better.
Although none have been better at falling over and gaining a free kick, Thompson number 2 was the best I've ever seen other than Vince Hilaire, and he saved it for inside the area on the whole.
(03-07-2023, 09:47 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Although none have been better at falling over and gaining a free kick, Thompson number 2 was the best I've ever seen other than Vince Hilaire, and he saved it for inside the area on the whole.

Good point but remember that Vince was falling over when it was still quite hard to get a free kick or a penalty!
(03-07-2023, 10:17 PM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2023, 09:47 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Although none have been better at falling over and gaining a free kick, Thompson number 2 was the best I've ever seen other than Vince Hilaire, and he saved it for inside the area on the whole.

Good point but remember that Vince was falling over when it was still quite hard to get a free kick or a penalty!

unless you had perfected the art of tripping yourself up with your other foot.
More Thompsons than Tintin.
(04-07-2023, 06:18 AM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]More Thompsons than Tintin.

The local commentary team are flecked.