TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Karlan Grant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We, along with Charlton and Oxford are seeking a season long loan deal for the 25 year old striker. Not a bad player and a decent strike record to boot.
(16-07-2023, 12:00 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]We, along with Charlton and Oxford are seeking a season long loan deal for the 25 year old striker. Not a bad player and a decent strike record to boot.

Has he not joined Cardiff on loan ?
Signed for Cardiff yesterday.
Well that rumour didn't last long....
(16-07-2023, 12:09 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]'In June 2018, whilst on holiday in Ibiza, Grant was arrested for suspicion of privacy invasion and teammate Reeco Hackett-Fairchild was arrested on suspicion of a sexual assault on a 19-year-old woman'

Lads

Never heard of suspicion of privacy invasion. It sounds made up.
It’s rumoured that it’s Isaak Davies from Cardiff we’re interested in ( as a loan).
I'm about ready for the season to start, so we can get used to the new players and forget about rumours for a month or three.
There’s still about 7 weeks of rumours to go.
(16-07-2023, 06:13 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]There’s still about 7 weeks of rumours to go.

Cry I think I'll focus on the Ashes for a couple of weeks
God, it’s never that bad. I’d sooner read mix’s nonsense.
(17-07-2023, 02:59 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]God, it’s never that bad. I’d sooner read mix’s nonsense.

Not a cricket fan I’m assuming. For the record COME ON ENGLAND!
As England currently play, its always exciting and entertaining, more so than a lot of games at Fratton of late! At least the trumpet player can hold a tune!
(18-07-2023, 11:40 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ] At least the trumpet player can hold a tune!

Really!!!
(18-07-2023, 12:58 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-07-2023, 11:40 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ] At least the trumpet player can hold a tune!

Really!!!

at the cricket, not at Fratton Park