TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Can't book tickets for the Bristol match?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been to FP in a while.
I registered on the booking site and booked two together in the north stand or so I thought.
But, now I can't find where to pay.
It's showing 2 in the basket but I can't view it.
What a shambles it is.
Is anyone else having trouble with it?

Edit, just tried it again, but the map won't reloads GRRR
City or Rovers?
Shouldn't be an issue for the City game but finding two together for Rovers would be a bit tricker.
The map was glitching for me on rhe phone on Wednesday...gave up and went on the computer and it was fine, so recommend that of its an option for you.

Good luck.
(21-07-2023, 05:24 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been to FP in a while.
I registered on the booking site and booked two together in the north stand or so I thought.
But, now I can't find where to pay.
It's showing 2 in the basket but I can't view it.
What a shambles it is.
Is anyone else having trouble with it?

Edit, just tried it again, but the map won't reloads GRRR

I was trying yesterday for my dad, got loads of different errors. I phoned the ticket office and its Ticketmasters eff up.

You can buy over the phone.
on a PC it is sometimes worth turning off Kaspersky, it loves blocking anything that uses Cookies such as selecting seats and remembering them
(22-07-2023, 01:27 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]on a PC it is sometimes worth turning off Kaspersky, it loves blocking anything that uses Cookies such as selecting seats and remembering them

I don't have Kaspersky, just use Win Defender.
(22-07-2023, 01:53 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-07-2023, 01:27 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]on a PC it is sometimes worth turning off Kaspersky, it loves blocking anything that uses Cookies such as selecting seats and remembering them

I don't have Kaspersky, just use Win Defender.

It’s Ticketmaster, it’s unrelated to anything you are doing or using.
Not sure why I bother to be honest, apparently IT bods reckon the free protection is just as good.
That;s what I understood.
Was told the win defender, especially since Windows 10 is very good.
So I uninstalled Avast & Malwarebytes and set Defender to auto scan  Cool
Adblocker plugins on web browsers like to fuck with ticket booking websites too.
Oops, wrong thread. See Nike thread.