TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Linvoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually, Linvoy's daughter! In the Jamaica team that drew with the Frogs today.

Reckon her Dad wouldn't have been impressed with the rugby tackle that earned her a booking, but always good to see someone from the Pompey family on the world's stage.
Talking rugby tackles. That was the original intention of the professional fouls rules and automatic red cards.
Now defenders seem to be allowed to do just about anything involving hugs or other rugby related moves.
Hope he is keeping well. Great servant to the club.
Linvoy's doing fine. Was in Sydney with his family supporting his girl.

I can remember in the Premier League days going to Old Trafford. He wasn't playing, so was with his family in the away section one row in front of me. Great bloke to chat with.
I can't think of many players that have been more universally liked by our fans.
Linvoy was and is - and will remain that Hammie.

Very Genuine , and a man with Christian values who portrays them , not by canvassing loudly, but by quietly demonstrating his affection and care for others.
(25-07-2023, 08:26 AM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]Linvoy was and is - and will remain that Hammie.

Very Genuine , and a man with Christian values who portrays them , not by canvassing loudly, but by quietly demonstrating his affection and care for others.

I didn't realise I am a true Christian  Big Grin
And turned out to be a far better player than Harry thought!
Remember the goal stopping tackle on ROONEY at the Fratton End!
Two goals iirc against the Ammers away
(25-07-2023, 01:38 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Two goals iirc against the Ammers away

Boxing Day.
Just been eliminated by Colombia. Sadly second best all game. Linvoy's nipper came on as a second half sub, sat deep, in truth wasn't able to really empress herself on the game.
Dad needs to have a word with his daughter!!
What has she done Sad
Signed for Scum.
Yes as in oh no, what has she done!