TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: If we lose tonight...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What then?
There'll be a lot more angry people online.
Kenny will say it was a great way to lose.
(09-03-2021, 09:04 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Kenny will say it was a great way to lose.

If we lose tonight......... Sunderland will get 3 points and we'll get none!
KJ Gallen and NGW will get sacked.. oh that bit was just a pleasant dream....
(09-03-2021, 11:21 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]KJ Gallen and NGW will get sacked.. oh that bit was just a pleasant dream....

The Sun will come up, and the tide will go out; and we all move a day closer to our moving on.
It's a 'when' not an 'if'

Kenny and the players have made it very clear that this season is over. Time to focus on something else for another 85 days or so.
We will win tonight.
C'mon Tomsk where are you ?
2-0 Sunderland ( I'm usually wrong)
already one down. Another shambles from a corner. Now will the Eisners wake up?
I heard that the owners have given KJ thier backing and no change of manager is imminent.
If that is true: then what is the incentive for KJ to do anything with the team? He will be gone at the end of the season so whay should he care what state the team is in or where we finish?
If this is also true: The owners backing the manager for the next game, we lose (like we are after 15minutes tonight) and they sack him in the morning.
I know what I want to happen, we win and they sack him anyway.
Byers has gone from the bench to first choice to out of the squad completely in the space of a week.
If we lose perhaps we can relax and look forward to the summer
42 minutes no shots on target. I'm relaxed because I cant see anything turning this season round now.
I am a lot more relaxed than usual as I cannot watch the pictures.
It will without doubt be a good way to lose.
I wish it was a good way for the manager to lose his job