TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 4-1-3-2 please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have the players to fill those positions. Let's play on the front foot. Stop this five at the back shit. Plus, give Bish some help.
4132 is still 5 at the back.
(30-07-2023, 10:46 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]4132 is still 5 at the back.
Fair play! Been a late night where I am.
At the end of many games last season, we suddenly put two up front in the second half. Why not do that from the start?
If we are playing 3 behind the strikers we would need a 10 which we don’t have
(30-07-2023, 11:14 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]If we are playing 3 behind the strikers we would need a 10 which we don’t have

Well, not a proper one anyway,which we've needed for 2 seasons now.
(30-07-2023, 11:34 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-07-2023, 11:14 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]If we are playing 3 behind the strikers we would need a 10 which we don’t have

433 with a attack minded midfielder would be far better
We played that first half yesterday albeit without the attacking midfielder.
(30-07-2023, 11:56 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-07-2023, 11:34 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]

433 with a attack minded midfielder would be far better

Horses for courses, we pick the the right formation and team for the opposition we’re playing. Opposition teams set up for the team they think we are going to play. Well with the squad we’ve got we can surprise them right from the off. Give them something to think about. I’m really optimistic about our chances this season. I believe this is our year
As to whether we shall surprise the opposition.
All the talk coming from the manager (coach) is that we shall set out our stall to build from the back.
The only comment other than that was about Norris being a good kicker.