TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: An explanation.. ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please can anyone explain why - during the SOUTH TODAY sports episode - introducing the new season etc etc. After Scum being mentioned predictably and currently correct t  ( albeit temporarily) they posted about READING fc prior to Pompey ??

Certainly not in seniority or trophies won, and certainly not in alphabetical order !!

I am ringing the dear people to enquire WHY - maybe some other may make the same resolution -  BEFORE this format becomes STUCK !!!
Angry from Portsmouth
I always think that Solent go out of their way to get this right. When we were Prem we got the main frequency, swapped when we sank without trace. with the way the BBC works these days, it is going to get even more difficult as and when the womens' teams play at the same time.
(04-08-2023, 06:26 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Angry from Portsmouth

And following that, 

Dear Marje...

I'm afraid there might be something wrong with me. Despite being a lifelong Portsmouth fan, I've recently found myself consistently supporting Sheffield Wednesday. In four consecutive games, in fact. 

The first three, in last year's play-offs were only because I wanted the bastards to fk off out of L1. But now, in game four, they're playing Scum.......

I've never carried an affair this far, and I don't really like them much, tbh.

What should I do?
buy a stirpy shirt

in blue

Stains seem to have abandoned their own shirt of late
Dear Mr Zoolane

It's perfectly natural to have these feelings and to embrace the idea that although you PRIMARILY identify as Pompey, you experience other strong feelings whereby you identify as an Owl. This may manifest itself through hunting inconsequential rodents (Scumabus lowlifus) at night. You can re-assign yourself at any time without surgery.