TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Drummer required.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Needed at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium:   

“The Club recently consulted a number of supporter groups and conducted a survey of matchgoing supporters about a range of subjects relating to matchday atmosphere at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The survey found that 64% of supporters in the South Stand felt that a drummer could help improve matchday atmosphere – something that worked well in the past at White Hart Lane. Feedback was that a drummer could prompt and maintain a rhythm for singing throughout the stadium, allowing new songs to be more easily adopted.

As part of our work with the Return of the Shelf group to relocate 50 like-minded fans who are particularly focused on creating atmosphere to Block 324, we will be trialling a drummer within that group of supporters for the coming season.

We have taken into account the views of those who were not in favour of a drummer - please note, the drum would only be used intermittently to prompt Spurs songs and chants, it would not be used repetitively throughout matches as is seen on the continent”.

Is this because Arsenal now have wankers with big flags to wave every time they score?
Be careful what you wish for
I would happily drive that reta-d drummer of ours to Tottenham.
Free transfer Westwood. I'm on my way to the bookshop now
Send them our coont, free of charge.
(05-08-2023, 08:53 AM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Free transfer Westwood. I'm on my way to the bookshop now

I thought he ‘played’ the bugle
Reminds me of going to Yankee stadium last year and the screen banging out phrases like 'make noise.....'
Sounds like an expensive loan deal with gallons of beer involved!