TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 1-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Down.

And actually not producing anything going forward so far
1-1 yengi
Swanson 1-2
Opposition manager is that scummer Horseman. No Michael, not Bojak.
Yengi 1-3
The end
Thank you for the wonderful live reporting.  Big Grin
You can tell we won, hardly any posts!
Weak opposition, but we still scored some goals, a good habit to get into.
The big plus of this season so far is that there are options on the bench to change the style of play and generally impact a match. It hasn't been a perfect start by any means and this was a bare minimum result against a League 2 side but that fact previously mentioned bench strength gives me some hope that we can compete over a 60 odd game season.
Actually something that I did notice was that many of the sides playing higher league opposition won?
Could it be that once past the bigger sides 'A' team, the replacements are not upto much?
Pompey may have some strength in depth that may have some bearing on tonight's result.
Some food for thought
(08-08-2023, 09:27 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]You can tell we won, hardly any posts!

Maybe some actually attended the match?
(08-08-2023, 09:59 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2023, 09:27 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]You can tell we won, hardly any posts!

People who attended are still able to whip their phones out to comment on what they just witnessed. It’s actually very easy to do

Not much to moan about?
(09-08-2023, 01:48 AM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]

People who attended are still able to whip their phones out to comment on what they just witnessed. It’s actually very easy to do

It’s not at FP, can’t get any internet on my phone.
Weak opposition, but we still scored some goals, a good habit to get into.

I'm on holiday.

Only 3 goals....rubbish!!  Shy
(09-08-2023, 06:55 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think what happens on match days, especially Saturdays , is that all the betting companies that use apps have ‘ bought up the bandwith. The only reception I get on maychdays is when I use my LiveScore app.
Turned it around away from home with almost a fully rotated team. Can't ask for more. Credit to all involved, onwards and upwards
(09-08-2023, 08:00 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2023, 06:55 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think what happens on match days, especially Saturdays , is that all the betting companies that use apps have ‘ bought up the bandwith. The only reception I get on maychdays is when I use my LiveScore app.

It seemed to have been worse Saturday, I had full 5G and couldn’t do anything as soon as I got near the Good Companion.
It’s the Eisners fault lol