TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The News - tonight’s stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else struggling to find the online reporting  from FGR on the News site. No link on their sports page!
There’s a live text stream on the bbc sports website.
They can't be arsed. They're a fucking useless shocking newspaper. I hope they fold.
(08-08-2023, 07:30 PM)STEVE Wrote: [ -> ]They can't be arsed. They're a fucking useless shocking newspaper. I hope they fold.

And you spend how much supporting it?

If you pay nothing, what do you expect in return?
It’s on the Pompey website. Looks to be EFL run.

Maybe EFL have licenced text reporting.
If the News and Radio Solent go under, those who constantly complain about them are going to struggle to get any coverage at all.
The coverage will be there but more club biased. Look at the Interviews Mousinho gives to the PFC tame Pompey university media studies type.

Softball.
As always the coverage on Radio Solent was excellent... Andy Moon and Guy at their best... they really gel as a commentating duo and quite funny with it. Always enjoy listening to them.. Good game tonight.. lots of positives to take from the game with the youngsters/ new signings etc.. Yengi already making his mark.. Alex Robertson sounds like he's hit the ground running.. an all round good team performance.. ok against the veggie burger munchers... but good nonetheless... why bother with the News's pathetic text feed?
Edit: I guess if you're not in the Radio Solent "catchment" area then you can't listen to it! Bummer.
You can listen to Radio Solent online whenever you want wherever you are as long as you have an internet connection
Unless things have changed, you can't listen to.the football commentary online. Licensing issues.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/help/questi...ailability