TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Dane Scarlett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just come on as a sub for Spurs against Barcelona at Camp Nou. First contribution was to rugby tackle De Jong. No touches so far
Did fuck all. Don't think he actually touched the ball the entire time he was on. Spurs lost 4-2
(08-08-2023, 07:47 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Just come on as a sub for Spurs against Barcelona at Camp Nou. First contribution was to rugby tackle De Jong. No touches so far

Barcelona Olympic stadium this seadon. Camp Nou's currently a building site.
Michael Eisner said it this week in the news. If your loan player is good, he disappears in Jan. If they're shit, they stay the whole season. And you get to pay through the nose for the privelage. Its a lose lose lose situation.
Scarlett scored in the previous friendly.
Who cares, he wasn’t very good when he was here. Now he’s back at his parent club I care even less. It was a bad move for him and us , but hopefully he’ll come good and have a great career.
I do care. Partly as I like to see England do well and he is one of our brighter young hopes. I've seen Pompey win most things in my life time, I was just about alive in 1966 but it would be nice to see England win the thing while i can still appreciate it.
Actually I do think we misused him on the pitch and that is a shame as Spurs loanees might actually be pretty good.
(10-08-2023, 08:55 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I do care. Partly as I like to see England do well and he is one of our brighter young hopes. I've seen Pompey win most things in my life time, I was just about alive in 1966 but it would be nice to see England win the thing while i can still appreciate it.
Actually I do think we misused him on the pitch and that is a shame as Spurs loanees might actually be pretty good.

If he’s the future we are fucked.
(10-08-2023, 08:58 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2023, 08:55 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I do care. Partly as I like to see England do well and he is one of our brighter young hopes. I've seen Pompey win most things in my life time, I was just about alive in 1966 but it would be nice to see England win the thing while i can still appreciate it.

If he’s the future we are fucked.

We let Mick Mills go at that age, so no one really knows until they grow up and play a lot of games.