TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Orient team/result
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great memories of games v Orient in the past. Nice to see them on our fixture schedule again.

Norris
Rafferty  Poole  Tyler  Ogilvie
Pack     Robertson     Morrell
Whyte                      Scully
             Bishop

0-2

(Morrell, yellow card 21st min.)
Norris
Raff,Poole,Towler,Og
Pack, Morrell
Whyte,Robbo, Scully
Bish

Schofield,Swanson,Raggs,Devlin,Saydee,Kamara,Yengi

2-0 Pompey Bish and Scully
Is Sparkes injured?
Norris 
Rafferty Poole Towler Ogilvie 
            Pack
Whyte Morrell Robertson Scully 
            Bishop 

subs Schofield Swanson Sparkes Raggett Yengi Kamara Saydee 

Think he'll stick to the same 4141 he tried against Bristol Rov, given that he hinted that he sees Roberston more as no. 8 than a no.10.  

If anyone else gets left out it could be Towler with Ogilvie moving across and Sparkes at left back, given that that worked quite well in the 2nd half .
Could well be right there deep, apparently Robertson has impressed in training this week
A win for me , like a 2-0 heres hoping
A lacklustre 1 - 1 draw for me.
Anyone fancy a little sweepstake on the minute Morrell gets a yellow? A bit like Golden Goals.
(11-08-2023, 03:17 PM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]A win for me , like a 2-0  heres hoping

Pigott must be itching to score by now.
We need to last longer than 20 mins before conceding. Hoping for a win but expecting a draw.
I think that team gives itself to 4231/4141/433 Moushino like flexibility .TBH I thought we played 433 against BR especially as there was next to no attacking midfield especially in the first half.
We’ll concede early and then decide we’re playing. 2-1 win.
1-3 pompey.
Bish, whyte and yengi
Min 3 for Morrell and yellow
Norris
Rafferty Poole Towler Ogilvie
Pack
Whyte Robertson Scully
Bishop Yengi
1-2

Norris
Rafferty-Poole-Shaughnessy-sparkes
—————-Pack—morrell——————
—-Whyte—-Robertson—-scully
—————-Bishop—————-

4231 or 433 depending on how how or deep Robertson plays

But would happily have raggett instead of Shaughnessy due we miss his heading ability not just defending corners he makes a massive difference when we are attacking them The opposition put 2 on him which gives us a man advantage when attacking corners.
(11-08-2023, 04:20 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2023, 03:17 PM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]A win for me , like a 2-0  heres hoping

Pigott must be itching to score by now.

He’s been itching to score for a couple of seasons. Of course, Sod’s Law predicts that it will be against us.
(11-08-2023, 06:53 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]We’ll concede early and then decide we’re playing. 2-1 win.

I'll go with that as well. Piggot to score for them, Yengi & Bishop for Pompey.
I don't think anyone expected that!
(13-08-2023, 09:19 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone expected that!

Pigott not scoring and being taken off early, again?
He was shlt at Pompey and he’s still shlt.
I'm reading Andrew Marr's 'History of the World' and apparently the Romans used to set light to Pigs and send them hurtling into opposition war elephants. 

Light the Pig and he will scorch.

Maybe Orient need to rethink how they're using him.
He’s great in the dressing room, apparently.

Leave him there.
Pleased those who know what they are doing decided to leave well alone with Pigott.

Everyone buys a lemon in their lifetime but only an idiot does it after borrowing it and trying it out first
Marquis?
At least Marquis scores. Fuck knows how but he does.
Pages: 1 2