TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Norris

Rafferty, Poole, Shaughnessy, Ogilvie
Pack, Morrell
Whyte, Saydee, Kamara
Bishop

Subs
Schofield, Raggett, Sparkes, Devlin,Robertson, Scully, Yengi
Would of like to see sparkes instead of Ogilve today
No Towler at all - is he injured?
(12-08-2023, 01:11 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]No Towler at all - is he injured?

Was poor agains Bristol rover’s probably just dropped
Surprising line-up showing that if you turn up for the 'second-string' you will get rewarded. A very attacked-minded team that will be too much for Orient as long as we don't get hit on the break.
Not just Towler, where's Swanson?
I appreciate when you have a big squad they can't all be in the matchday 18 but I agree it's surprising re Swanson in particular. Maybe he feels we might go to a back 3 so another right back isn't necessary? Scully dropped after one average performance interests me as he was meant to be the player that would excite us.
Must admit I thought Scully carried more threat than Whyte last saturday, but didn't see how he performed at Forest Green.  May just be a case of no-one being asked to play 3 games in 8 days
I'd agree with that.
anyone watching? sounds poor on radio.
somebody scored!!!! anyone know who?
Pack.
thank you!!
Andy Moon keeps referring to Shocknessy in Pompey's defence. Surely that's not how its pronounced???
It is.
extraordinary. I think I'd refuse to say it like that. makes you sound a bit dumb somehow )))
Shaun -ness -ee
2-0 Bishop
Even I can pronounce that one!!
(12-08-2023, 01:39 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate when you have a big squad they can't all be in the matchday 18 but I agree it's surprising re Swanson in particular. Maybe he feels we might go to a back 3 so another right back isn't necessary? Scully dropped after one average performance interests me as he was meant to be the player that would excite us.

Swanson is going to struggle to displace Rafferty if he keeps setting up goals. All three of our goals this season have come from a Rafferty cross.
indeed he is. Kamara seemed a bit lost. Maybe Scully 2nd half. Even Robertson with 20 to go let him settle into the side if we are still comfortably ahead.
(12-08-2023, 02:51 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Even I can pronounce that one!!

Are you sure it's not biz-hop?
Kamara been a bit of a passenger first half
Give Robertson a full half.
3-0 Own goal
Pages: 1 2 3