TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team v Exeter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scully for Kamara and Robertson for Saydee.
I would like to see Saydee live as we are back from hols.
The most difficult team selection quandries we have had for many years which is a very nice place to be.
Norris
Raff, Poole, Towler, Og
Pack, Morrell
Whyte, Robertson, Scully
Bish

Or the same team as 433
Do we think mouse will make unforced changes after a 4.0 win?
Yes.
Scully to start!
It's going to be tough resisting to start Roberton.

The boy is mustard.
I’m sure Scully will replace Kamara for a difficult home game. Robertson is a tough call but I think he will play Saydee for extra muscle then introduce Robertson after an hour. Admittedly I haven’t seen Robertson play yet.
(15-08-2023, 11:46 AM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure Scully will replace Kamara for a difficult home game. Robertson is a tough call but I think he will play Saydee for extra muscle then introduce Robertson after an hour. Admittedly I haven’t seen Robertson play yet.

Had in mind Mous might do that the other way around but it is, as you say, a tough call.
He looks the real deal
Scully for Kamara would be my only change.
(15-08-2023, 12:00 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-08-2023, 11:46 AM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure Scully will replace Kamara for a difficult home game. Robertson is a tough call but I think he will play Saydee for extra muscle then introduce Robertson after an hour. Admittedly I haven’t seen Robertson play yet.

Had in mind Mous might do that the other way around but it is, as you say, a tough call.

Agreed ... I think Saydee is going to be more effective coming off the bench.  

He certainly produced more against Bristol Rov in one half than he did starting at Orient. 

And if Robertson is as good as he sounds he has to start, and I can't see any reason to hold him back any longer.
That’s fair enough. Good news that we at last have these sorts of selection questions to debate.
If he does not start him, it will probably be making sure that he is fully match fit with little first team pre season.