TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Robertson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will be a star for us this season
May tire later in the season & need arest.
I thought he was light weight. Does he score from distance, or do they always just go wide?
(15-08-2023, 09:28 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he was light weight. Does he score from distance, or do they always just go wide?

Christ give the lad a chance
A lot to like about him. Very positive and not afraid to shoot.
Looked good to me, very good and finally gives us a goal threat from centre mid. Obviously have to mange him physically, but he looks a damned good signing to me.
(15-08-2023, 09:34 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-08-2023, 09:28 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he was light weight. Does he score from distance, or do they always just go wide?

There were worrying signs.
I seem to remember rather keeper pulled off a decent save from his 2nd shot. Decent performance and one to watch for the future.
Looked decent enough but I think a lot of the concerns are that Scarlett looked decent enough after 4 games.
Let's just pass judgement on him either way until he deserves it.
I think he showed more abut him than Scarlett. If he plays, the other sides will have to watch him, which will make space for the other attacking types.
Confident lad. I look forward to him being much more effective than Scarlett.
Looked decent to me. He is light but still puts himself about. Plenty of bright moments. It's a matter of time before.the assists and goals follow.
(15-08-2023, 09:51 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]Looked decent to me. He is light but still puts himself about. Plenty of bright moments. It's a matter of time before.the assists and goals follow.

seems to like a tackle too, just have to take care not to get the usual young player's red when the pressure is on.
A breath of fresh air and at last a proper link between midfield and attack. Could be a class act. I never saw any worrying signs so I can only assume those that did we’re watching a different game.
The Sponsors deservedly gave him M.O.T.M. No arguments from me
(15-08-2023, 09:42 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-08-2023, 09:34 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

There were worrying signs.

I’m worried about you.
(15-08-2023, 09:08 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]May tire later in the season & need arest.

Might not
We should have signed Pigott.
(15-08-2023, 09:51 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]Looked decent to me. He is light but still puts himself about. Plenty of bright moments. It's a matter of time before.the assists and goals follow.

A more sensible response than pompeyg100 and bluetagagain managed. We'll see.
A more sensible response than you produced.

Time will tell with Robertson in the long term but he is producing the goods right now and it is bewildering that you can’t see that.
League one Merson.
(16-08-2023, 06:11 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]

A more sensible response than pompeyg100 and bluetagagain managed. We'll see.

Both replies still far more sensible than the original post.