TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: EFL Fulham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A good chance for the young attackers.
Can't see the defensive unit being messed with though for the next league game. Good players not even making the bench but those in the team have not done anything to warrant being dropped. 
From watching the last two games, the right wing especially is up for grabs.
I'll be interested to see who plays centre attacking mid, Robertson cannot do all the games I would have thought, and am unsure as to who the obvious cover might be?

Incidentally, with the lack of a reserve league or similar, I think it is really important we stay in the EFL trophy for as long as possible !
We Wil see Devlin, surely.

At the back, is Towler injured?
I'd be surprised if Schofield, Swanson, Towler, Raggett, Sparkes, Devlin, Lane (if fit) or Kamara, Stevenson and Saydee were not in the squad - if not actually starting.
And Vincent's only at Worthing.
Schofield
Swanson Raggett Towler Sparkes
Devlin Stevenson
Kamara Saydee Lane
Mottoh
looks about right.
Will be an interesting watch
(22-08-2023, 01:52 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Schofield
Swanson Raggett Towler Sparkes
Devlin Stevenson
Kamara Saydee Lane
Mottoh

If that's the team let's hope Mottoh gets plenty of support of he'll be isolated like Bishop on Saturday.
It is the team except Saydee up front and Mottoh in the attacking 3
be good to see SAydee as a number 9
If Hume isn't even making the squad for this, his departure must be pretty much sorted right?
getting our money's worth tonight.
And how think are footballers. Time wasting is now a yellow and he sits on the ball while on a yellow already!
Well done Lane he drew both cards by being up and at em and on the ball after a dodgy first minute.
(22-08-2023, 07:29 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]If Hume isn't even making the squad for this, his departure must be pretty much sorted right?

JM said he was going to leave so wouldn’t have expected him to play him.
(22-08-2023, 07:40 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-08-2023, 07:29 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]If Hume isn't even making the squad for this, his departure must be pretty much sorted right?

JM said he was going to leave so wouldn’t have expected him to play him.

the point being that we have others in front of him in the queue but he must be on decent wages and a long contract so hard to off loaad.
You bastard D'Ale, I got most of the way through that before realising that it was years ago!