TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Our number 10 or second striker position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We don't have a proper number 10. Closest we have is Lowery, Devlin and possibly Saydee, or if desperate then Robertson. Why not change strikers and let Colby Bishop play 10, or be the second striker. Saydee could then lead the line until Yengi is fit again. The other way to potentially fix the lack of goals is to buy someone this week.
I would say the only number 10 we have is Robertson, anyone else is a square peg.
Why we persevere with a system for 3 seasons or more without proper players for the positions is beyond me.
Juan matta is availble, he would be ideal for a short term contract, and provide the guile we need to unlock defences
Lets be honest we had better players when we were in league 2

Webster,clarke,burgess,stevens,doyle,chaplain,lowe,evans,naismith and probably some I've forgot
2 more whatmough,roberts
(27-08-2023, 11:07 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I would say the only number 10 we have is Robertson, anyone else is a square peg.
Why we persevere with a system for 3 seasons or more without proper players for the positions is beyond me.

Agreed, Robertson is a must for that role as long as we play that system.
Tino Anjorin perhaps....
(27-08-2023, 11:52 AM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Juan matta is availble, he would be ideal for a short term contract, and provide the guile we need to unlock defences

Football manager talk!
(27-08-2023, 12:52 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Tino Anjorin perhaps....

Looks like it’s happening
(27-08-2023, 03:18 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-08-2023, 12:52 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Tino Anjorin perhaps....

Looks like it’s happening

Do you have inside info?
the news might and they seem to be expecting it to go through.
The limit on Euro loans seems crucial