TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tino anjorin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To sign. Let's hope he can open defences up for us.
Not yet done. I think we've been here before.
He doesn't want to play for us so why are we still trying to sign him. If signed, he would be another on loan player without an obligation or long term commitment to perform well.
I'm more concerned about his injury record. Out for months with a dodgy ankle both last season and the season before.
(28-08-2023, 08:23 AM)HotToddy Wrote: [ -> ]He doesn't want to play for us so why are we still trying to sign him. If signed, he would be another on loan player without an obligation or long term commitment to perform well.

When did he say he didn't want to play for us ?
I think the problem may be Chelsea Not the player. If anyone else watched the Luton game you would have seen all under 21 players on the bench. If he's as good as we're hearing Poch may want to keep him to cover injuries.
(28-08-2023, 10:38 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-08-2023, 08:23 AM)HotToddy Wrote: [ -> ]He doesn't want to play for us so why are we still trying to sign him. If signed, he would be another on loan player without an obligation or long term commitment to perform well.

When did he say he didn't want to play for us ?

Not exactly 'didn't want to' but his preferred option when Pompey's interest became known earlier in the summer was playing abroad. Now looks like his past connection with Jon Harley might sway things.
Let's hope so.
(28-08-2023, 11:38 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Let's hope so.

Why? He’s just another unknown loan. I’d rather we picked up a permanent signing ( freebie or otherwise), after all it’s not like we’ve needed at least one number 10 for the last 3 seasons. 
Jamal Lowe on loan if we’re going to take anyone.
Good No. 10s are hard to come by & they go for big money. Loan with the option to buy at a pre- agreed fee would make perfect sense.
(28-08-2023, 11:54 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-08-2023, 11:38 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Let's hope so.

Why? He’s just another unknown loan. I’d rather we picked up a permanent signing ( freebie or otherwise), after all it’s not like we’ve needed at least one number 10 for the last 3 seasons. 
Jamal Lowe on loan if we’re going to take anyone.

Not that unknown, he's a 21 year old not a very young kid and he has experience of the Russian Premier League and the Championship. Plus representing England at U17,U18,U19 & U20 level, so clearly highly thought of. 

And I'd be surprised if Jamal Lowe doesn't find a championship club this week. Millwall are keen apparently.
Ok maybe not unknown, but has yet to achieve anything, lots of hype but still has to ‘walk the walk’
(28-08-2023, 01:42 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Ok maybe not unknown, but has yet to achieve anything, lots of hype but still has to ‘walk the walk’

Not many young players at premier clubs are allowed to do anything much until the day hey are rejected as not good enough. 
Eufa have put in place measures to prevent stockpiling. We won't in the UK as the prem will simply bribe the EFL clubs to continue allowing it.
Watching his youtube 'advert' shows him wearing 10 and beating men, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. Wouldn't that be something?
Not seen that at fratton since jamal Lowe.
(29-08-2023, 07:09 AM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Watching his youtube 'advert' shows him wearing 10 and beating men, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. Wouldn't that be something?
Not seen that at fratton since jamal Lowe.

So when he's beaten two or three players does he lose the ball, or does he slip through a game changing pass? We've had plenty of the former.
Actually there were results. He can score goals and plays good passes
Watch it yourself. It's about 10 mins of highlights