TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Nathan Butler-Oyedeji
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently we’re talking to Arsenal about a season loan. Cambridge are also interested. Maybe Anjorin was a smoke screen
Another premier league prodigy on loan.... exciting times
Looks like he is a striker, so cover for Yengi rather than another no 10, which Anjorin would have been. So probably more what we need at the moment. 

Full name is an impressive Nathan Jerome Chatoyer Butler-Oyedeji  - try fitting that on a shirt.
Oye-oye-oye-oye... deji.. deji
Hmmmm.
A move away from North London would represent the second time he’s gone out on loan, having spent time at Accrington Stanley last year. He played 11 times but failed to score or create a goal.
Should fit in well then.
I sincerely hope Cambridge beat us to his signature. He featured in Accy’s squad 21 times last season - started 6 and the rest as a sub. Scored no goals and made no assists. We do not need another unproven centre forward! Bishop must have genuine competition for his place.
I hope we don't sign him over Tino, we'll know we're not serious then.
Azeez anyone?
(29-08-2023, 10:20 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like he is a striker, so cover for Yengi rather than another no 10, which Anjorin would have been. So probably more what we need at the moment. 

Full name is an impressive Nathan Jerome Chatoyer Butler-Oyedeji  - try fitting that on a shirt.

We could have cracking anagram contest with his name!
(29-08-2023, 04:49 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-08-2023, 10:20 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like he is a striker, so cover for Yengi rather than another no 10, which Anjorin would have been. So probably more what we need at the moment. 

We could have cracking anagram contest with his name!

So far the best I can come up with is "HEED BETTER CUTLERY OR JOIN HORNY JAM TEA" . Make sense of that if you can!
You have too much time on your hands