TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Scarlett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be interesting to see if Ipswich get anything out of him.
If they use his main asset pace I'm sure McKenna can.
Could make a certain Connor Chaplin available if it goes well
Will he eventually make it into the top league
Or will he be end up one of the fabled used to be England U21 players that all lower league sides used to boast.
There have been favourable comparisons to Jermaine Defoe. He needs to start showing it in men's football now
(31-08-2023, 09:56 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Will he eventually make it into the top league
Or will he be end up one of the fabled used to be England U21 players that all lower league sides used to boast.

Has he actually played for the u21’s now?
He is in the squad for the u21 game v Luxembourg Sep 11th. If he gets on the pitch it will be his debut. Spurs have given him a contract till 2027 so they think more of him than you and I.
(02-09-2023, 08:54 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]He is in the squad for the u21 game v Luxembourg Sep 11th. If he gets on the pitch it will be his debut. Spurs have given him a contract till 2027 so they think more of him than you and I.

That wouldn’t be hard, I think he’s dogshit.

However, DC in my opinion has blame to take, he should have been dropped and out of the squad when he was struggling.