TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Is there a tech problem today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Yep - see post in General - Amdin needs to wake up.
Maybe it's a Hammie-overload.
my cheeks are overloaded!
I found you have to scroll down past all the wording to view any post & reply if needed.
I hope the admin will sort this out ASAP.
The motorbike forum I use has the same shit on it today. Their mod is saying it is their hosting company Ionos who have fucked up a maintenance and are scrambling to fix it
Confirming that we are aware of this. I am currently in the FE so show some mercy please! Typical this sort of thing would happen on a game day
Looks like we've been sorted out. Sorry all!
(02-09-2023, 01:41 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]The motorbike forum I use has the same shit on it today. Their mod is saying it is their hosting company Ionos who have fucked up a maintenance and are scrambling to fix it

Sounds about right as Ionos controlled email wasn't synching earlier.
(02-09-2023, 02:19 PM)Site_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Confirming that we are aware of this. I am currently in the FE so show some mercy please! Typical this sort of thing would happen on a game day

It happened yesterday actually.
I didn't have this problem around midnight last night. Maybe its intermittent? Maybe it will come back again later? Maybe it won't!

TBH a load of shit on the screen but still nothing compared to 'Mix.
(02-09-2023, 02:44 PM)Site_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like we've been sorted out. Sorry all!
Can you get the Like button back on please.
Whatever became of Mix? Did They get him?
A tech problem? I thought Mikey had posted another team sheet.
(02-09-2023, 07:03 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Rocketman https://forum.truebluearmy.com/showthrea...4#pid65634
Thanks, appreciate you finding it.
(02-09-2023, 06:51 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2023, 02:44 PM)Site_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like we've been sorted out. Sorry all!
Can you get the Like button back on please.

Thanks admin!