TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Saydee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
100% for effort. Like the way he never gives up and encourages the crowd too.
Totally agree, the crowd love him
Looking like a good signing against my better judgement.
Excellent game, wins the ball back so often.
Where's the like button disappeared to? I like all of the above.
I thought Saydee was MOTM.

He's exactly what we've been lacking these past few seasons...strong on / off the ball and a pain in the buttocks for defenders to play against.
Reminds me of Yakubu, great game today should be a shoe in for the second striker/ No10 role
If other teams have players like Morrell, ie likely to lose their rag and do something daft, put Saydee on them for a bit!
He's a unit and he gives a fuck. We like those
Could easily be up for player of the season even if he only scores half a dozen!
I thought he was fantastic and shit. Some very bizarre choices he made.
A lot of good attributes. I think with some more experience he'll be a absolutely unplayable at times.
Was watching a league 1 podcast from an Oxford fan who was raving about his numbers which to be fair, were colossal.
His prediction was that Saydee is the missing piece and Pompey could actually be about to threaten the top of the league
Watching him, its easy to forget that he is still only 21, looks one that can develop further.
I remember so many saying he was an underwhelming signing. I think, me included.
Got to say on the evidence that is slowly building, he's a signing with a significant future. Well done Recruitment
I stated as much a couple of weeks ago when I was eating a large portion of humble pie.
https://twitter.com/PompeysBlues/status/...0259208630

He just totally GETS pompey doesn't he? It's like he's a boyhood fan realising his dream but I don’t think he had any Pompey connection before aside from a failed trial. The lad has just embraced the club completely and it's great to see.
(04-09-2023, 07:06 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember so many saying he was an underwhelming signing. I think, me included.
Got to say on the evidence that is slowly building, he's a signing with a significant future. Well done Recruitment

Many absolutely slagged him off based off a 15 minute preseason friendly.
talking player of the season
Rich Hughes would be a contender if a put a pair of shorts on
(26-09-2023, 08:04 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2023, 07:06 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember so many saying he was an underwhelming signing. I think, me included.

Many absolutely slagged him off based off a 15 minute preseason friendly.

I must admit that I thought he'd have a very limited impact this season and be bench warming for Bish. Just a big strong nuisance was my assessment. He has though been very good.
(26-09-2023, 08:53 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]talking player of the season

You a leg man, Hammie?
(02-09-2023, 06:20 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the like button disappeared to? I like all of them
Have you signed in?  Wink
(27-09-2023, 09:27 AM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2023, 06:20 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the like button disappeared to? I like all of them
Have you signed in?  Wink

Have you seen the date on this one?
(27-09-2023, 04:45 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-09-2023, 08:53 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]talking player of the season

You a leg man, Hammie?

As you ask, very much! 
Although these days, I probably prefer a nice chocolate biscuit
Not a Rich Tea?
Pages: 1 2