TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Todays ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Norris. One heart attack moment but some very good saves too. 7
Ogilvie. One heart attack moment but did well otherwise. 7
Shaugnessy. Did ok. 7
Poole. One heart attack moment and a good goal. 7.5
Swanson. One heart attack moment (which led to a goal) and a mediocre performance. 6
Pack. One heart attack moment and a deft nod of the bonce, to make a goal. 7
Morrell. A brilliant performance and then a heart attack moment when he acted like a complete twat and got sent off. 7
Camara. A very steady performance. 7.5
Saydee. A real mixture of WTF and gritty determination. 7.5
Bishop. Walked through fucking walls. 8.5
Whyte. What’s waste of time. 5

Subs. Only necessary because of the twatishness of Morrell
Thought Paddy Lane did really well, as for Whyte he's a waste of ship's rations
Pack also crossed for the first goal
Yes it was a cracking cross. I really like Poole and Saydee the way he gets stuck in, no wonder the fans have taken to him
Pack is an 8 minimum for my coin. Instrumental in two goals and Saydee an 8 too for me, judt relentless from him. Definitely a difficult day for Whyte again but he provided the second goal by producing a cross so shit that it surprised the hapless Peterborough player who could only gift it to Kamara.
Different opinion I thought Swanson was immense yesterday. Yes I agree he was at fault for their goal but his overall performance was more than good enough to have a run in the team. I would play him in front of Rafferty as Whyte was awful yesterday and so far every game I have seen him in.
Agreed. Whyte (the predictive text changed his name to Shyte - lol) lost the ball the first five times he touched it. Get Swanson in there, he knows where the goal is and can cross and link up.
He's done enough to be dropped now. Let's see if Mous agrees
It’s Kamara with a K. He’s one of our players at least spell his name correctly FFS.
Camarak just doesn’t sound right.
(03-09-2023, 06:39 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Camarak just doesn’t sound right.

Sounds more like a song by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch.

I know, showing my age…
(03-09-2023, 07:59 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2023, 06:39 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Camarak just doesn’t sound right.

Sounds more like a song by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch.

I know, showing my age…
Sounds like Caramac, the butterscotch flavoured choccie bar from days gone by.
You can still get it , usually in those Poundland type shops.
God, I loved Caramac (even more than Bournville)
I like a bit of dark chocolate now and again ( Lindts sea salt), so thought I’d get a bar of Bourneville, what a mistake, sugary and minging.
Cadburys also not what it was. Everything changes
I liked the After Eight bar of chocolate. In a brown packaging. Must have stopped that years ago.
Back to the non-chocolatey part of the thread:

I'm not sure what position Whyte is being asked to play. He seems to be all over the place and is getting stick for his performances. Contrast that with Kamara, who seems to have a clearly defined role and is playing great.

If Whyte's role was simplified then I'm sure we will see a better performance.
I doubt it
Whyte made it incredibly difficult for Swanson.
Whether that was as he was following instructions or otherwise, the left wing was left completely unguarded in front of the full back.
I did wonder if Whyte was playing to instructions as twice we hit the ball long and then shouted at him for not being on the end of it.
Will that incredibly awful cross count as an assist or will the defender be given it? Is there and award for the anti goal of the season?