TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Another draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Four now in seven league games is a little worrying .Win half your league games and draw a quarter gets a play off spot so on the way I guess.
Surely our ambition should be a bit more than that. The lack of penetration again, yesterday, is disappointing. Rave reviews for Robertson, but still there doesn't seem to be a game changing performance in him. Saydee's injury was described as a knock, didn't players used to run those off in a game, back in the day?
(17-09-2023, 08:26 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Surely our ambition should be a bit more than that. The lack of penetration again, yesterday, is disappointing. Rave reviews for Robertson, but still there doesn't seem to be a game changing performance in him. Saydee's injury was described as a knock, didn't players used to run those off in a game, back in the day?

Schnooze reporting it as a minor hamstring but say Mous is hoping he will be available for Tuesday. I certainly feel we need him for what will be a physical game.
(17-09-2023, 08:26 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Surely our ambition should be a bit more than that. The lack of penetration again, yesterday, is disappointing. Rave reviews for Robertson, but still there doesn't seem to be a game changing performance in him. Saydee's injury was described as a knock, didn't players used to run those off in a game, back in the day?

So if he played injured and made it worse and was out for the season you wouldn’t be on here saying why was he played if he was injured?
I don't consider Mousinho to be a handbrake merchant like Jackett. We are going for games and we are turning loses into draws. This team has some proper bollocks on them as evidenced by the 90+5 goal. We are on our way
Unbeaten, a good base to start while everybody gets used to each other.
There is a world of difference between scoring to gain a point at Derby and failing to beat a weak team at Fratton.