TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Norris
Rafferty Poole Shaughnessy Ogilvie
Pack Morrell
Whyte Robertson Lane
Bishop

Schofield, Towler, Sparkes, Stevenson, Devlin, Kamara, Anjorin
Rafferty not Swanson. Zac not even on the bench.
Sorry that’s what I meant to put doh!
(19-09-2023, 06:03 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry that’s what I meant to put doh!

In you mad rush to beat " Who aren't I" you name the wrong rb & don't  even name the subs ffs. 

Not good enough moosh - you're sacked  Big Grin
No Saydee again. No Raggett on bench. I think that’s a mistake for a tough one up there.
May be injured?
(19-09-2023, 06:16 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]May be injured?

I would think so after his issue Saturday. Better safe than sorry probably with this one.
Saydee not fit after all. Another lacklustre performance coming up. His mate Whyte really is a fixture. Will he be his Achilles heel as Scarlett and Dale were for Cowley.
(19-09-2023, 06:15 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic man management with Swanson, what better reward for being man of the match than getting bombed out the squad completely?

Lane/Whyte in starting XI with Anjorin/Kamara on the bench is mental.

The unbeaten run ends tonight.

IIRC Swanson took a heavy knock in the 2nd half in the  Derby match that needed treatment at the time  - maybe that ruled him out.

Agree on Anjorin/Kamara although looks like Moose is going for experience against tough northern monkeys.
Against a big northern team.
Seems like another manager who has favourites.
3-0 Bish, Lane, Ogilvie
Almost beyond belief
He does know what he's doing!
Great 1st half. More of the same 2nd half please.
Hoping but games rarely have 2 halves the same. I'm happy if we control possession and take the sting out of it. A 4th goal would be magic though.
can I start worrying?
yes .. i am...
Lane Looking tired now
Stevenson or Devlin perhaps?
Shyte, two now
I'm definitely worrying now. and just when we had started to knock it around again.
Squeeky bum time everyone!
and half an hour of extra time to come no doubt
Yesssss!
Top of the table.
And Conor chipped in with an assist for Ipswich to beat Scummers.
Nice night!
(19-09-2023, 06:15 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic man management with Swanson, what better reward for being man of the match than getting bombed out the squad completely?

Lane/Whyte in starting XI with Anjorin/Kamara on the bench is mental.

The unbeaten run ends tonight.

Have more faith, Gilles!
Lane was very good. Whyte didn’t impress like he did on Saturday.

I’ve not seen Anjorin do anything to get me excited, yet.
Pages: 1 2