TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Morrell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say it quietly but Joe Morrell seems to have taken a lot onboard concerning his contained aggression. 

For me he put in a very workmanklike and commendable performance against Barnsley, and noticeably played a big part in the win. 

Hopefully that will be continued against Lincoln City.
(22-09-2023, 08:08 AM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]Say it quietly but Joe Morrell seems to have taken a lot onboard concerning his contained aggression. 

For me he put in a very workmanklike and commendable performance against Barnsley, and noticeably played a big part in the win. 

Hopefully that will be continued against Lincoln City.

The ball he put onto Oglvie's swede the other night was sublime. More of the same please.
He has to keep to keep this up if he wants to play at a higher level. It's his opportunity to waste.
Apart from one time in the second half when he should probably have been sitting in and went for a wander he was decent. I really hope he has learned, as he will limit his career otherwise.
I'm sure he does not want to sit out a load of games in what could be a special season.