TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: wasted seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to book for Port Vale. 
Loads of single seats all over the place.
But not even a single pair anywhere.
Pompey are so behind with allowing single seats to be left from online booking. 
I guess they will all sell but they are preventing families going together now.
Best hurry up the Milton End.
How can the club do anything about single seats? maybe there are only single seats left because the rest are taken by STH's or membership types. Unfortunately the days of turn up and pay are mostly a thing of the pass. I look forward to the day when the whole Milton end is Pompey and the away fans are in the Southstand/Milton or Northstand Milton corners.
Behind the stand, if I had my way.
(26-09-2023, 04:32 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]How can the club do anything about single seats? maybe there are only single seats left because the rest are taken by STH's or membership types. Unfortunately the days of turn up and pay are mostly a thing of the pass. I look forward to the day when the whole Milton end is Pompey and the away fans are in the Southstand/Milton or Northstand Milton corners.

All other online booking systems shove you along a seat if your selection leaves a single.
Some of course will be limited by Sts and the like but looking at how many there are for this particular game suggests there could be some pairs up if the booking system was more up to date.