TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Sweet sweet....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
memories....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL-yiHPjL4s

And still the prem record for most goals I believe?
That match had everything
Sixteen years ago this Friday FFS! Where does the time go.
Can't believe it. Time has absolutely bolted past
Where did the time go?
Benjani was Prem leading scorer at that time iirc. City bought him but he was a bit of a flop for them
After all these years of lower league football, those Premier League days sometimes feel like an absolute lifetime ago. But watching videos like that make it seem like it was days ago that we were an established Premiership club.
(27-09-2023, 03:19 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]After all these years of lower league football, those Premier League days sometimes feel like an absolute lifetime ago. But watching videos like that make it seem like it was days ago that we were an established Premiership club.

I believe the phrase is "the days are long but the years are short".

Hard to imagine that this game was my 2nd as a season ticket holder as a wee 13 year old. How much I and the rest of us have seen since then.
Some fantastic memories from back then but the equaliser against Derby recently was just as good.
The Refs were better at letting the game flow in those days
Papa Diop’s disallowed goal was onside. Don’t think he ever scored for us, shame that one didn’t stand