TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Wigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take a draw now if it was given to me!
Like fuck!

I wants a win!!!
Haven't forgotten their bullshit last time we saw them. Cricket score win please.
They're certainly an up and down team, but will Pompey go on the attack or stick to the sideways and backwards passing.
I'd take a point but we are on form so excited to see if we can get 3. I know that's what moose and the boys will be aiming for.
(29-09-2023, 03:33 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]Far cough.

(29-09-2023, 04:38 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]They're certainly an up and down team, but will Pompey go on the attack or stick to the sideways and backwards passing.

So we are an up and down and left and right team then?
Going for 1-1 on this one. Should be a good game with good football played. 3 point would be nice but one to be realistic about methinks.
2-0 to us. Bish and Pack
1-1 96th minute equaliser
(30-09-2023, 12:43 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]1-1    96th minute equaliser

We've got no chance. We have to get the ball past Mr Tickle to score.
I'd accept a draw with Robertson breaking his duck, he gets enough chances that if he once starts scoring he could be even handier than he has been so far.
HMS piss the league
An easy controlled win from behind. Could've scored more but didn't need to.
Something special is happening. On course for 100 points in a season when I think 85 to 90 will do. Drink this in everyone, this is the good shit.