TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Josh Martin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former Norwich winger on trial at Pompey. 17 games for Barnsley last season. Would seem like decent coverage in that position IMO.
We seem to have a lot now
At least we seem to be following some logic in the sort of players we pursue these days.
Another young, with a decent background who could improve if we were to opt for him.
He’s only here to get fit , the story is a nothing story
(02-10-2023, 10:48 PM)Cowespompey Wrote: [ -> ]He’s only here to get fit , the story is a nothing story

I would think it's more than that. He can get fit at Norwich with a much larger physio team. Planning ahead more I think.
Sorry COWES you didn't include the source of that enlightening update ?
(03-10-2023, 11:42 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2023, 10:48 PM)Cowespompey Wrote: [ -> ]He’s only here to get fit , the story is a nothing story

I would think it's more than that. He can get fit at Norwich with a much larger physio team. Planning ahead more I think.

He's moved down here to live with his girlfriend, that's why he's with us keeping fit. No more than that,even JM said so.
Might have Curtis drop his price though
(02-10-2023, 07:31 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]At least we seem to be following some logic in the sort of players we pursue these days.
Another young, with a decent background who could improve if we were to opt for him.

The srews say that JM isn't interested in signing him, only here to keep himself fit
That I find weird though. Why would a club just let a player without a club dirty up our pitch?  Rolleyes
Might favour us next season
Current market value 600K
Worth a punt, then sell on Wink
Could also play for Ireland.
(03-10-2023, 03:07 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]Current market value 600K
Worth a punt, then sell on Wink
Could also play for Ireland.

He is out of contract so his current market value is a big fat round zero.
If he doesn’t keep himself fit then a big fat round zero is what he’s going to become.

At the moment, he’s just a zero because nobody seems to rate him.
The current Irish team is starting to sound a lot like Jack Charlton's mob