TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Season Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With finances so reduced for the club and for many supporters.
Do Pompey go for the normal sort of season ticket and hope for a better run to lift some interest. 

As things stand, it is hard to predict the likely sales.

A lot of us have missed our football fix and will be only too pleased to sign up

But the current offering is dire
Until KJ goes I can't see an awful lot of fans paying for anything now.
No one knows if full stands will be allowed.

Seems that we would benefit from being out of contention early so we can forget about this season, make a new managerial signing and a player or two to get us interested again.
Also interesting will be to see just how many people are out of the habit of going. No doubt I will renew, but, whilst I missed the footer a lot at the begining of lockdown, I miss it a whole lot less now.
Sadly I think there will be quite a number that don't renew and just go ad hoc. I'm not sure I want to renew at the moment especially if there's a chance Catlin and Jacket will be there next season. Just my view of course.
Last season I happily paid for an ifollow season pass (before I moved abroad was Sarf stand st holder)

This season I've not spent a penny on watching Pompey,
And I've felt like I've got a good deal this year lol

I wont be putting any money in until jackett goes.
I'm glad i haven't been this season as I'd be leaving games angry and disappointed. If the coont is still here next season I'd have to do some real deep thinking whether to renew or not.
I’d renew every season. It’s in the blood, innit, rain or shine. Doesn’t stop me thinking that Jackett has to go though
No question I will renew because i love the social aspect as much as the football. But I will be a whole lot happier if we have a new man at the helm. I’ve watched more games on ifollow this season than have been good for my health but I’ve stopped now!
You're right dsmg,I'd renew but if Jackett is still here it might just be the odd game,I'd be loathe to give up my FE seat
(13-03-2021, 03:34 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]You're right dsmg,I'd renew but if Jackett is still here it might just be the odd game,I'd be loathe to give up my FE seat

All I've missed is the social aspect; the midday tip to meet mates in the pub... strolling to FP, half time drinks then back to the pubs post match... I can't say I've actually missed the football tbh. 

Will I renew? Probably...