TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Who’s up for the cup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might as well win it. We’ll beat them down the road in yet another trophy that we have won more then them. Might kick start our season too
(13-03-2021, 01:57 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Might as well win it. We’ll beat them down the road in yet another trophy that we have won more then them. Might kick start our season too

Well I hope we win it obviously, but won’t lose sleep if we don’t  Smile .
A good game to find ourselves again.

A runner in Hiwula and target man in Marquis together for the first time and White and Byers in also. They should give Salford something to think about Smile
As we are at Wembley we should go for it, just hope it’s a decent performance and not a Jackett-at-his-most-negative borefest.

Such a pity the fans can’t be there, it might well have influenced our style of play.
I'm not up for it. I'm miserable. The players havent been up for it in a long time.
(13-03-2021, 02:49 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not up for it. I'm miserable. The players havent been up for it in a long time.

16 minutes no shots. Sound familiar?
Who’s playing the football so far? Salford ffs
Should already be 3-0 to Salford.
I couldn't give a toss who wins TBH