TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Jude Bellingham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is he the new Gazza.  Big Grin
Looks a fantastic player in the making. Could be good for him to continue playing abroad out of the microscope of our press and social media perhaps?
Or in league one, Sky will ignore him down here as will most of the media who like a free lunch in a shiny new stadium.
Ah true. Perfect home for him for 9-10 years.
Very different player to Gazza but I agree probably the best English player since him. Has been very well advised on his career so far and have been really impressed with how quickly he adapted to playing for Real.
Letd hope he can hold his drink Wink
Saw him at fratton against Birmingham in the league Cup, am I right in saying it was his debut?
Yes. He played CF that night and was just 15 and a couple of hundred days.
I thought 'what's all the fuss about'?
But then he danced around two players snd nutmegged a third. That's all he did mind you!
Thought he'd just turned 16 and became Brum's youngest ever first-teamer (ahead of the late Trevor Francis).

My recollection is that he was anonymous, got booked and was then subbed.

Ellis Harrison scored one, maybe two for us and Ben Close hit a sweet volley in a 3-0 'Cup upset'
(18-10-2023, 05:27 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]Thought he'd just turned 16 and became Brum's youngest ever first-teamer (ahead of the late Trevor Francis).

Ellis Harrison scored one, maybe two for us and Ben Close hit a sweet volley in a 3-0 'Cup 
Already one of the leaders in the Real Madrid dressing room, which tells you just how far he has come in a short space of time. He's going to be one of the best in the world if he isn't already. And unlike Gazza i can't see him turning up to a game wearing fake plastic breasts.
He needed somewhere to stash his kebab.
13 goals in 13 games for Madrid, and he's a midfielder!
(18-10-2023, 06:12 PM)Jezzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2023, 05:27 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]Thought he'd just turned 16 and became Brum's youngest ever first-teamer (ahead of the late Trevor Francis).

Ellis Harrison scored one, maybe two for us and Ben Close hit a sweet volley in a 3-0 'Cup 
Already one of the leaders in the Real Madrid dressing room, which tells you just how far he has come in a short space of time. He's going to be one of the best in the world if he isn't already. And unlike Gazza i can't see him turning up to a game wearing fake plastic breasts.

'And unlike Gazza i can't see him turning up to a game wearing fake plastic breasts.'

I agree that side of his game is missing, but it's early days - he may well yet come good.