TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Norris
Rafferty, Poole, Shaughnessy, Sparkes
Morrell, Robertson
Lane,  Anjorin, Kamara
Bishop

Subs
Schofield, Raggett, Ogilvie, Saydee, Devlin, Yengi, Stevenson
Team pretty much as expected, strong bench. On my way to the ground and it's nice and dry at the moment.
No Whyte or Swanson ?
I'm worried about us not taking these chances. Has the feeling of one of those days.
Could/should have been at least 2-0. Got to take those chances. Saydee and Yengi on after 65 mins if still 0-0.
Sounds like Anjorin is having a very good game & could break the deadlock soon.
Ffs get Yengi on, we've been pathetic 2nd half
Mousinho has total faith in Kamara but he can be utterly anonymous.
...and Blackpool get an equaliser.
Hahaha yes boys. Ah this team. What a game. Should have been out of sight, Norris pulls off a worldie save seemingly just to keep the unbeaten run going and then the Shock master strikes.
Never in doubt. But after the 1s thalf misses thought this wasn't our day but kept going to the very end yet again!
So it was in doubt then? You just ask for it ffs
Shaughnessy acquiring a great habit of scoring late goals. Today wasn't one of Colby's best but this team is finding ways to win. Oxford and Barnsley only drew so 3 points clear at the top and 8 ahead of Barnsley and Bolton who won. 
Will enjoy the drive back home to Kent tonight.
(21-10-2023, 04:15 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]Shaughnessy acquiring a great habit of scoring late goals. Today wasn't one of Colby's best but this team is finding ways to win. Oxford and Barnsley only drew so 3 points clear at the top and 8 ahead of Barnsley and Bolton who won. 
Will enjoy the drive back home to Kent tonight.
8 clear of 3rd
11 clear of 7th
not to be sniffed at
Colby won't misfire in front of goal to that extent often this season. We've got to smash up sides when we play like that in the first half really but we take the points Gavin Whyte missed out with illness today so hopefully he'll be back for Tuesday. That Sparkes left foot is an absolute weapon. He has been excellent in Ogilvie's absence.
(21-10-2023, 03:43 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]Mousinho has total faith in Kamara but he can be utterly anonymous.

He'd lost interest in the second half.
Watching him and Sparkes close up, they will not work well together. Sparkes continually moaned at Kamara. Probably better to play Ogilvie with Sparkes in front of him. Or Ogilvie with Kamara on the wing.
Sparkes is a quite brilliant crosser of the ball, not such a good passer. About 70 minutes he looked blown after he slipped off the pitch. I'd have bough Ogilvie on then and saved Sparkes running the length of the pitch every time.
Ogilvie with Sparkes in front would be great.
So, I couldn’t make it, first home game this season I’ve missed. Anyway I gave my ST to a mate and he leaves 5 mins early???? to go to the feckin Rifle Club. WAC. No more freebies for him
I can get, leaving early to get the train or to save a bit of time to get away.
But to go to the pub or sit on the settee for an extra 5 minutes always seems a most peculiar thing to do.
Especially with a team that has made a habit of scoring in injury time.