TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Joe please stop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Making hothead moves. We suffer because you could end up costing us.
Their player got up and walked off laughing as seen by us all on skysports. The ref could've sent you off.
It needs to stop, you're a great player at this level and will go to the championship.
But for the TEAM'S sake stop fucking about
(24-10-2023, 09:57 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Making hothead moves. We suffer because you could end up costing us.
Their player got up and walked off laughing as seen by us all on skysports. The ref could've sent you off.
It needs to stop, you're a great player at this level and will go to the championship.

How Morrell, who is our Captain, can aspire to be a coach when he himself cannot control his own behaviour is beyond me. Last night, it wasn't even about him and he nearly got himself sent off.

Still, he hasn't done it for a while and he's been in fine form recently. Just wish he'd stop dicking about.
Joey Barton's not doing too badly as a coach/manager. 

Morrison was laughing at him because they know each other so well, but I was more annoyed with Morrison's attempt to get him sent off than with Morrell.
(25-10-2023, 09:30 AM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-10-2023, 09:57 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Making hothead moves. We suffer because you could end up costing us.

How Morrell, who is our Captain, can aspire to be a coach when he himself cannot control his own behaviour is beyond me. Last night, it wasn't even about him and he nearly got himself sent off.

Still, he hasn't done it for a while and he's been in fine form recently. Just wish he'd stop dicking about.

I got the feeling he pushed their player as he was badgering the referee to show a card to Kamara.
He is the Captain, and therefore should be allowed to have a narrative with the Ref. However, some of the decisions by the person in black were odd.
Cracking little player who it seems needs to play on the edge and with that little nasty streak, like a Craig Bellamy (who was also small and Welsh by coincidence, and a tremendous player), if he can reign it in a bit like he has done with just the occasional little 'indiscretion' that'll do just fine
Joey Barton's not doing too badly as a coach/manager.

Not anymore he isn’t Smile
(26-10-2023, 01:33 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Joey Barton's not doing too badly as a coach/manager.

Not anymore he isn’t Smile
Indeed he isn't Good riddance.
Wonder if he was sacked just because of results?
Seems a bit strange if it's just down to results, he's done pretty well there