TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: FA cup shocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Swindon getting dicked by Aldershot. Three goals in 9 mins, that’s rather rapid.

A team that includes our very own Kylie, of course.
7 nil now

Deebo

Sounds like they’d be better off with Kylie Minogue.
Definitely doing the locomotion today
I bet Mikey will be beside himself with rage, punching the radio.
Must be something about Aldershot and the FA Cup
Louis Dennis playing for Bromley tonight ... they must have a good shout against Blackpool for a shock

Josh Passley also in their team ... and Owen Dale of course for Blackpool.
(04-11-2023, 03:33 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Swindon getting dicked by Aldershot. Three goals in 9 mins, that’s rather rapid.

A team that includes our very own Kylie, of course.

Had to have a look at the Swindon forum. At 4-0 down they were annoyed, by 7-0 they were calling conspiracy theories  Big Grin
They scored four in 20 minutes. Good going, shame they’d already conceded seven!
I think Horsham should be included as well with their 3-3 draw at Barnsley.

Nice bit of replay money for them!
(04-11-2023, 08:34 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]I think Horsham should be included as well with their 3-3 draw at Barnsley.

And also nice Barnsley have an extra game to play  Smile
Do Fa cup games get cancelled because of international matches? I’m getting right royally pissed off with all these postponements.
Don’t want to add our name to this thread, btw!
(05-11-2023, 07:44 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Do Fa cup games get cancelled because of international matches? I’m getting right royally pissed off with all these postponements.

I don't think they ever schedule the FA Cup for international weekends
(05-11-2023, 08:38 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t want to add our name to this thread, btw!

Famous last words............
Wow what a depressing performance. Thank God it wasn’t a league game.
As the saying goes, they'll be dancing in the streets of Cray Valley Paper Mills tonight.
Northampton are available for a game on FA Cup 2 day.
(05-11-2023, 07:55 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Northampton are available for a game on FA Cup 2 day.

Called that one right.
Which is very pleasing for the away fans, hopefully those who went to Chesterfield get first dibs on any tickets available.
(04-11-2023, 08:43 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2023, 08:34 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]I think Horsham should be included as well with their 3-3 draw at Barnsley.

I'm watching the reply tonight - Barnsley were 3-0 up after 25 mins, and I'm thinking, with hindsight, the Horsham manager might be regretting saying he'd taken note of certain deficiencies in the Barnsley team.
(14-11-2023, 08:39 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2023, 08:43 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm watching the reply tonight - Barnsley were 3-0 up after 25 mins, and I'm thinking, with hindsight, the Horsham manager might be regretting saying he'd taken note of certain deficiencies in the Barnsley team.

Horsham better team in 2nd half but can't score at present.
Cray Valley 1-1 v Charlton at H.T. Alfie May scored again & looks a rewally good player. Has everything, pace, shot, movement,great ball control. Charlton only paid £250K for him. I wonder if we made a bid? Reminds me of a younger version of Brad Pitman. Live on BBC iplayer now.
Brett? He’s about half the size
Got to say though, great actor and footballer, that Brad Pittman
Pages: 1 2