TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So pissed off but here goes

Norris - 5 Nearly gave away a goal in the first 15 seconds due too being too casual as he often is and must take the blame for Naylor's goal. Made a couple of saves through good positioning (and poor finishing)
Rafferty - 4 Carp today. Out of position several times. Only one excursion forward with any purpose. Gave away silly free kicks. 
Poole - 5 Not on for long long and bullied off the ball by Grigg when he got injured. Hope he's not out for long
Shocker - 5 Must take some blame for the goal as it was his man
Sparkes - 6 Did ok, dunno why the Mouse took him off as, as someone else said, he's about our only attacking threat with his crosses.
Morrell - 7 Our best player today but that0's not saying much. Made a few timely interceptions
Robertson - 6 Gave his all but he's gone too long without scoring or assisting. I suppose having Pack back will let him be further up the field and more influential
Devlin - 4 Hardly got a touch
Anjorin -6 OK going forward, created a bit and is strong but doesn't do enough defensively. Another injury too, is he gonna be a permanent sick note?
Lane - 3 OMG, he overhit about 4 crosses, two near the end in promising situations. Dire today
Bish -4 Sorry but he did nothing today. I suppose we could say he got little service but didn't do much with what he did get 

Subs.
Raggers -6 Didn't do anything much wrong 
Swanson -6 Ditto Raggers. Tried breaking forward but no-one to pass to half the time
Whyte - 3 OMG. As on some other occasions, his first 5 or 6 interventions were dire. Had one good run and a little better towards the end but too little too late
Yengi -6 At least had a go albeit with not much success
Kamara - 5 a couple of promising runs but no end product

Mou - 4 Had a good laugh with Cook but Cook has done ´im. Had no answer to their game plan to nullify us.

Bad day at the office. Have to pick ourselves up and show why we are 26 unbeaten in the league and top of it.
Pretty much on the same page.
Norris. Came out and left himself stranded. Shouldn’t have had to come out! How much space was Naylor given???? Good saves at times. 6
Rafferty. Small wonder he was taken off. His ability has gone with his beard. 4
Poole. So lightweight against Grigg. Could cost us dear if his knee is buggered. 5
Shaugnessy. Totally to blame for giving Naylor that much space. 5
Sparkes. Did ok in defence. Only threat in attack. Mystifying substitution. 7
Morrell. Not a captain’s performance today. His own performance was ok but he didn’t galvanise the rest. 6
Robertson. Huffed and puffed but no end product. I don’t give a shit that he might be out of position. Kept giving the ball away. That’s got sod all to do with position. 4
Devlin. Waste of space today. 4
Anjorin. Had enough of him now. Showed nothing. Premier league, do me a favour! 3
Lane. Threatened in first half but woeful second. 5
Bish. Totally ineffective, at everything. 4

Raggett. Nothing to criticise apart from a woeful header. 6
Swanson. Better than Rafferty. 6
Whyte. Apart from that one driving run, back to his early season substandard. 4
Yengi. Another waste of space 4
Kamara. Can fuck off back to Norwich. 3

Mous. His worst game in charge.
Stop sugarcoating it Cunni. Give em all 3!
Chuckle
(05-11-2023, 05:41 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Chuckle

They where a fooking disgrace. The first time our manager has appeared to have been out managed.
It looked to me like Sparkes might be injured ? Or maybe he just did the old 'been subbed, limp a bit on the way off so no-one thinks I've been rubbish' trick. 

If so, losing Poole, Anjorin & Sparkes on top of Pack, Ogilvie & Scully would mean we  begin to look desperately short, and with Lane & Whyte looking so out of form we could really struggle for a few weeks. 

Charlton was already an important game, but with it now becoming the first game after a defeat it doubles in importance.
Someone suggested he was subbed to avoid injury as he is crucial next week. Hadn’t noticed the ‘limp’. That would be bad news.
Mou said it was tactical
Anjorin looks to me like one who could go back in January.
Talented player but will he be ever fit for long enough to be at his best? Pulling a hamstring while jogging is a big red flag.
More importantly, are we a better team when he starts?

Robertson in comparison looks a player who is robust to play week in week out, but I would really rather see him pushed up, with Stevenson next to Morrell until Pack is fit.

As the game went on, we had too many players out of position, against a team full of players good enough to be in our league at least.

Not sure where we are going to play Yengi either.
Saydee would have seemed a far better sub for the sort of game we had today.

I feel sad for the fans who made the journey rather than staying at home.
(05-11-2023, 07:11 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Anjorin looks to me like one who could go back in January.
Talented player but will he be ever fit for long enough to be at his best? Pulling a hamstring while jogging is a big red flag.
More importantly, are we a better team when he starts?

Robertson in comparison looks a player who is robust to play week in week out, but I would really rather see him pushed up, with Stevenson next to Morrell until Pack is fit.

As the game went on, we had too many players out of position, against a team full of players good enough to be in our league at least.

Not sure where we are going to play Yengi either.
Saydee would have seemed a far better sub for the sort of game we had today.

I feel sad for the fans who made the journey rather than staying at home.

I can't see Yengi ever becoming a regular starter, unless Bishop gets injured.