TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: What a waste of energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really don’t need this,
cant even hit the target with a penalty. next one saved. sack every one of these idiots
What a black day for Pompey !!!!!!

One more time

JACKETT OUT
This is the lowest point of our modern history on the pitch.
If we had shown the football Salford played and still lost I would have no complaints.  Why can our players not play the game with that skill, they are players in a division lower, has he brought the wrong players in, are they not capable, or is Jacket not capable to coach them or set them up to play that way.
So frustrating to watch them, one moment in the second half of extra time Brown laid the ball back into their box, Harness I think it was, no one near him fails to control the ball and it hits him and goes forward four feet, chance gone!
Over 300 minutes without a goal scored from open play is a damming statistic.
(13-03-2021, 06:25 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Over 300  minutes without a goal scored from open play is a damming statistic.

As is 2 shots on target in 2 hrs vs Div 4.
What energy?? No desire, no fight, players lack grit determination and don’t look fit? Doesn’t help when Mr Jackett who as a manger is there to motivate the team, stands there on the touchline with his arms folded chewing fecking gum.
I find the arms folded, chewing gum, a sign of total disinterest. The players take their cues from him and this is the result. No respect for any of them.
Total apathy throughout the club. We are in a very bad place,

Deebo

This is what a lot of people have been warning about for a long time. I notice that the handful of his happy clappers drivelling on about his win ratio have been conspicuous by their absence for the last couple of weeks.
Difficult to defend him since Christmas. Jackett outttttttttttttttttt
1st Half was Dire. 3 x Subs at H.T. livened things up & the players looked they were trying at last.
We should have gone ahead but Curtis tried a spectacular bicycle kick which backfired badly instead of passing to Marquis was unmarked 6 yards out with an empty net!
He’d have missed it!