TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Rasmus Nicolaisen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who on here remembers Rasmus Nicolaisen from Denmark?

I see he's in the Toulouse team that beat the Scousers tonight!

He was on loan to us during the pandemic so not sure any of us actually saw him play. Seemed a decent player from what I can remember from watching the free iFollow coverage that season.
(09-11-2023, 07:44 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]Who on here remembers Rasmus Nicolaisen from Denmark?

I see he's in the Toulouse team that beat the Scousers tonight!

He was on loan to us during the pandemic so not sure any of us actually saw him play. Seemed a decent player from what I can remember from watching the free iFollow coverage that season.

He was a good player. He and Tyler seem quite similar.
Another one that didn't get much game time but seemed more than a half decent player.
(10-11-2023, 04:28 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Another one that didn't get much game time but seemed more than a half decent player.

He was OK, but was up against Whatmough for a place in the team and he was not better than Whatmough. 
In the circumstances he did well to get 21 appearances for us.
(10-11-2023, 04:48 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2023, 04:28 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Another one that didn't get much game time but seemed more than a half decent player.

He was OK, but was up against Whatmough for a place in the team and he was not better than Whatmough. 

Did n't really see enough of him at Pompey but he has certainly done well since he left us playing in the top tier in France and the Europa league.
(10-11-2023, 04:48 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

That’s fair comment.