TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Milton End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new video of the work on the OS.
Very impressive, especially the disabled section which looks like an absolutely great view. 
Shame that the biblical weather has delayed things. 
Hopefully for the new year we will have tickets available for home fans, especially as today os another trial for the safety people.
Not sure how they will stop the idiots in the North/Milton corner getting a load of the new seats closed off. I've never quite got the need to go and harangue the away fans, especially in the lower leagues. Having done a lot of away games over the years, we always regarded such morons as complete idiots beneath our notice! Probably out past their bedtime.
Every club has their section that thinks football is war. Imagine being so limited. Sad
I once made the mistake of sitting in north lower near the Milton End. Gawd we have some morons....
Any link for the video as all I get on the OS is a blank page.
(11-11-2023, 07:04 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]Any link for the video as all I get on the OS is a blank page.

It's on the YouTube. Just search for  milton end update November 2023.
I'm disappointed with the painted on Milton End signage. Tacky AF. Chunky letters would have been ok
(11-11-2023, 07:44 PM)BabaOReally Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2023, 07:04 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]Any link for the video as all I get on the OS is a blank page.

It's on the YouTube. Just search for  milton end update November 2023.

I had to pause kaspersky then it ran ok.