TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Well that was excruciating!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't bother coming back to Fratton, Kenny, we'll see to it your desk gets cleared.
Maybe we need to break the lockdown rules and give him hell at Rocco
If Pompey had any balls they'd sack him tonight
well if the Eisners showed any understanding of this situation and ditched him tonight then that would bring something good out of today's latest disgrace.
The Players aren’t fit to wear the shirt, Catlin isn’t fit to run TheClub and Eisners not fit to own it.

What a gutting day to be a Pompey fan
I’m still waiting for this great team spirit. Yet another abject performance well off the pace. Never looked like a team. Never a threat going forward with Marquis the Norman wisdom of league 1.
We were lucky not to be 3 or 4 down thanks to macca.
A new all time low.
(13-03-2021, 06:01 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]The Players aren’t fit to wear the shirt, Catlin isn’t fit to run TheClub and Eisners not fit to own it.

What a gutting day to be a Pompey fan

How come you left Jackett (the real villain) out of that?
"Maybe we need to break the lockdown rules and give him hell at Rocco"
We are allowed to exercise within reasonable distance of home.
A nice walk up and down Copnor Road while exercising one's lungs seems a reasonalbe place to exercise.

What time are they there not training??
XGaffer

A complete oversight on my part, so making up for my significant omission

Jackett isn’t fit to shovel sh*t
Does anyone on here own one of them advertising trailers. A van or trailer with a big jacket out poster driving up and down into and out of the car park would be fun and cheaper than a plane flying a banner
(13-03-2021, 05:55 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]well if the Eisners showed any understanding of this situation and ditched him tonight then that would bring something good out of today's latest disgrace.

I haven’t been a Jacket out person and I thought he had cracked it around Xmas - we were more than holding our own against the promotion contenders for a change.  Since then we’ve failed massively.  Today’s performance was a complete embarrassment, no cohesion, no ideas.  Some of his regulars are just not up to the job, and I’m looking at Rafferty and the invisible midfielders in particular.

Have to say I now favour letting a new manager run the rule over this squad so he can prepare for next season in league 1.
It would be cheaper and easier to photograph than a plane.
Autocorrected: *Raggett
(13-03-2021, 06:37 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]"Maybe we need to break the lockdown rules and give him hell at Rocco"
We are allowed to exercise within reasonable distance of home.
A nice walk up and down Copnor Road while exercising one's lungs seems a reasonalbe place to exercise.

What time are they there not training??

I think they spend at least an hour in the late morning not training.