TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Getting married in grand cayman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next Friday. It was start of pirates week today and its been fecking awesome let down only by a 93rd min equiser
 I fecking hate Charlton. Didn't sound as though they deserved feck all. But it won't ruin my day, onwards and upwards.
Pompey to win this sh1t league finally. 
Have a great week everyone from the 38* degrees heat of Cayman and copious amounts of rum!
Congrats Yak. Bout time!
Congrats, have a top shant
Congratulations Yak
Cheers Yak, bit disappointed to have missed the invitation to the stag do, and the wedding tbh!
Good choice though getting hitched in Cay Man, sounds idyllic, seriously though many congrats.
Congratulations. Make sure you get to go to Stingray City and Hell.
Sting rays today actually. Tomorrow I'm starting open water 3 days of diving.
Married Friday, best mate is taking us and his wife to Vivo restaurant Georgetown after which it's the pirate week closure fireworks and rum festival!!! ;-)
The 2nd week is all about the tan and relaxation. Still look forward to pompey playing but yesterday seems we were overdue one back in the 93rd min for once. Bit being positive not getting beat at fratton by them is a win isn't it?