TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Matt Macey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has still not signed for a club.... I would welcome him back in a heartbeat. Not as good with his feet as Norris but far better at everything else.
Would not say no
Well he was originally first choice ahead of Norris but shot himself in the foot with his premier wage demands. 

But we will not change now, Norris has been excellent until the last 8 days and thankfully JM does not seem prone to knee-jerk reactions.
Dear me.. just watched back the Norris howlers. My granny could have saved those 2 and she’s been dead 50 years haha!!
hopefully that is his mistakes for a while
So basic, isn't it? Always cover your near post.
The reason  we didn't win is because Bishop missed 2 absolute gilt edged chances. He buries those we come away happy & Norris's mistake would've been forgotten about. Never mind starting a thread about Matt "Port Vale @ home" Macey.
Gavin Whyte also missed a sitter
The goalie also made about three worldies, from Whyte, Raggett and the Kamara shot he pushed onto the bar (which Bish then hit onto the bar again). We were unlucky not to win although they could even have sneaked it at the end.