TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: A bit of a scully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Approaching fitness, to play mid week.
From What I saw against Exeter, he could actually be a very good player.
Could make a huge difference if he is fully fit rather than carrying an injury.
Indeed Hammie, we might have a gold nugget in Scully, fighting for a start .
Looked good in pre season be like a new signing. He understood players had to be near bishop and did that job well
He did look good but I have to say his crossing left much to be desired for a winger.
Still, he comes with a game changing ability and at league 1 , if he stays fit, a massive contributor for Pompey potentially
He's only played 18 games in the last three years so I¡m not sure we can expect much from him. Still, he's only 24 so hopefully gets his form back to what it was at Lincoln a few years ago when he played and scored loads.
We’ve got this far largely without him. It’s going to feel like a free January transfer when he gets on the pitch again.
(09-12-2023, 11:25 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]He's only played 18 games in the last three years so I¡m not sure we can expect much from him. Still, he's only 24 so hopefully gets his form back to what it was at Lincoln a few years ago when he played and scored loads.

Last season was due to a hernia which anyone could have we need him to find his Lincoln form
(09-12-2023, 11:25 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]He's only played 18 games in the last three years so I¡m not sure we can expect much from him. Still, he's only 24 so hopefully gets his form back to what it was at Lincoln a few years ago when he played and scored loads.

Really? He only played 9 games last year due to his hernia  but he played 39 the season before that.
Sorry, got my seasons mixed up as he moved clubs