TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Player ratings against Fleetwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Norris. A shame his passing couldn’t be matched by some outfield players. 8
Sparkes. Great in defence. Bloody awful crossing. 6
Shockers. Normal steady performance 7.5
Raggett. One fantastic long range pass, right at the end. Largely dominated Stockley. 7.5
Rafferty. Seemed a bit reticent to provide Raggett with a forward outlet. 7
Pack. Looks fit and his passing and tackling were superb. 8.5
Morrell. His usual. 8
Lane. Never quite dominated his full back. 7
Robertson. Some flashes but rightly taken off after a very poor performance by his standards. 6
Bishop. Battled well. Great pen. 7.5
Kamara. He was the key that never turned. Poor final balls, hit the post. 6

Saydee. Moments of great control but then…6.5
Whyte. A shame he had to shoot with his left. Should still have buried it. 7
Scully. Unnecessary booking. Never sparked. 6
Think you've marked everyone up 1 or 2 points tbh. Hard to give an average over 6 out of 10 for a draw that had two shots on target
I did not see it, listening on the radio 6s sounded about right.
From the commentary only got going for a few minutes after they scored.
Still, a point is a point
Mousinho's tippy-tappy, defensive game plan against rubbish deserved a 0.
(23-12-2023, 05:16 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Think you've marked everyone up 1 or 2 points tbh. Hard to give an average over 6 out of 10 for a draw that had two shots on target.

I agree, as we had an extra supporter with us so we watched from North Stand upper for a change.

I didn't think any of the players produced a MoM performance.
Agree there was no obvious MOTM today. Thought Lane was fairly anonymous and looked shit scared of that large unit he was up against.
I’ll stick by my marks. It doesn’t need too many 6s, in important positions, to reduce a side to just an ordinary team. There were some good performances but they got masked.
Good honest assessment of the game here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0h1ch6d
Good honest assessment of the game here too.

It’s based on what I saw.

forum.truebluearmy.com/showthread.php?tid=3686
(23-12-2023, 08:50 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Good honest assessment of the game here too.

It’s based on what I saw.

forum.truebluearmy.com/showthread.php?tid=3686

As you have previously indicated that you reside Frogland I assume that your opinion is based on what you saw on ifollow ?
For me:

Norris: 7 - didn't do much wrong and looked steady.
Sparks: 6.5 - put the ball in enough but it didn't work out. Actually defended quite well. Showing improvement there.
Raggs: 7 - not really sure who was at fault for their goal but he seemed generally steady
Shocks: 7 - as above
Rafferty: 7 decent enough
Pack: 7.5 - thought he played well in the centre - mopped up a lot.
Morrell: 6 - decent but just can't help but lunge in when he doesn't need to. He's getting on my tits.
Robertson: 7. Did some nice turns. Decent without producing a killer pass.
Kamara: 6 - hit the post in one good move but faded. Needs to learn when to release the ball and when to shoot.
Lane: 5.5 - did his best but was fairly ineffectual.
Bishop: 5. Worrying me how much he comes deep and leaves us with no options. Hasn't played well for quite a while now regardless of injury.

Subs:
Saydee - 4. Useless. As a supersub it doesn't work. Ran the ball out of play once.
Whyte - 5. Missed a good chance to win it. Little impact otherwise.
Scully - 5. No effect on the game.

Subs actually destroyed any momentum we had and the last 20 mins were painful.

John has to take some responsibility for that.

Bishop is a concern. John needs to find a way of getting him in the game as he's been marked out of the past 4-5 matches.
Johnson sacked at Fleetwood.