TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Norris
Rafferty, Raggett, Shaughnessy, Sparkes
Robertson , Pack
Whyte, Devlin, Lane
Bishop

Subs
Schofield, Towler, Saydee, Scully, Yengi, Morrell, Kamara
We will definitely conceed again with that defence. Its weak without ogilvie and Poole  so it needs strengthening in January, as does our attack.

Must win tonight, but I don't think we will win.

I'll go for a 1 1 draw to add to a disastrous Christmas period of results.
(29-12-2023, 06:50 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]We will definitely conceed again with that defence. Its weak without ogilvie and Poole  so it needs strengthening in January, as does our attack.

Just go away you frcking attention seeking troll.
Bishop out of form and Whyte not providing cover for Sparkes. I can't pretend to be optimistic. After Shrewsbury, I was looking forward to 12 points over Christmas. Little did I know that Mousinho couldn't stick with a team that was on fire.
(29-12-2023, 06:50 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]We will definitely conceed again with that defence. Its weak without ogilvie and Poole  so it needs strengthening in January, as does our attack.

miserable coont
Actually given that half our 16 games at St James Park have been draws 1-1 is not that unlikely.
Norris
Robertson , Pack
Devlin, Whyte, Lane
Bishop

Wouldn't surprise me if that's how we line up.... Whyte spent very little time Vs Bristol Rovers out on the touchline, he kept drifting inside. If you see his heat map, I wouldn't think he even showed up once between the touchline and the 18 yard box. Unlike Kamara who always stays out wide opening up play.

And I bet Robertson has another great game back in a deeper roll.
(29-12-2023, 07:08 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Norris
Robertson , Pack
Devlin, Whyte,  Lane
Bishop

Wouldn't surprise me if that's how we line up.... Whyte spent very little time Vs Bristol Rovers out on the touchline, he kept drifting inside.  If you see his heat map, I wouldn't think he even showed up once between the touchline and the 18 yard box.  Unlike Kamara who always stays out wide opening up play.

deeper roll ffs?
Let's see how it goes with Whyte & Lane out wide Devlin in the No.10 role.

Being positive I'd like to see a 2-1 win but as has mentioned 1-1 looks more likely on past displays.
as regards dropping morrell, we were on a good run when he was out, oddly. Devlin in following his role in the cup game is a very big call indeed.
(29-12-2023, 07:31 PM)farq2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-12-2023, 07:08 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Norris
Robertson , Pack
Devlin, Whyte,  Lane
Bishop

Wouldn't surprise me if that's how we line up.... Whyte spent very little time Vs Bristol Rovers out on the touchline, he kept drifting inside.  If you see his heat map, I wouldn't think he even showed up once between the touchline and the 18 yard box.  Unlike Kamara who always stays out wide opening up play.

deeper roll ffs?

Role Wink

The same defence that kept 3 clean sheets after the Blackpool horror show ........
Two misses by Bishop already. He's getting into good positions but his radar is way off.
I'd like to see Rafferty pass it forward more often than back.
(29-12-2023, 08:10 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Two misses by Bishop already. He's getting into good positions but his radar is way off.

AB reckoned strikers score one in three at this level, so here's hoping. The second was pretty difficult, too floaty.
We are very poor.

We have zero chance of a top 2 finish.

This is garbage.
Radio commentary is low key. Sounds like a flat and uninspiring game so far. We seem to have lost all our creativity.
Slow game over reliant on possession and then a hoof to the left wing from Norris.
Maybe he should try the right wing from time to time.
We should be 1-0 up even though we don't appear to be playing well.

Score & we could go up a gear PUP.
Looking for some impetus from lane / Whyte maybe?
WTF is up with Norris’ kicking- shocking.
(29-12-2023, 08:23 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Radio commentary is low key. Sounds like a flat and uninspiring game so far. We seem to have lost all our creativity.
Agree, very poor by both sides so far. Plenty on bench for 2nd half. Saydee, Yengi and Kamara needed on.
good scires elsewhere, we need to take advantage
Does anybody know who Titchfield was in his previous guise? God he’s boring
I’ve broke my iFollow virginity for this game, not great so far. It all seems a comedy of errors from both teams. I still think we’ll win 2-0 though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4