TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: scores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
norris 5 2 stops, awful distribution
Raffs 6
raggs6
shock 6
sparky 6
pack 6
robertson 6
devlin 5
wyatt 4
lane 7 but final ball not good enough
bishop 4
kamara 6
morrell 6
saydee 5 a needs a bit more guile
yengi too late 6
mouse 5 needed to get yengi on earlier
Agree, except Bishop more like 2 or 3, a complete waste of time today, in fact since his return from injury. We're still a good squad when the right players are picked.
From what I am seeing is that teams that press us we have no idea how to counter it. All we kept doing is playing the ball back to Norris, and that was in all off the last 3 games.
(29-12-2023, 09:58 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]From what I am seeing is that teams that press us we have no idea how to counter it. All we kept doing is playing the ball back to Norris, and that was in all off the last 3 games.

Seems a good point, we seem to have been frightened and stopped being brave since the cup game. 
Need another old head in there to help out the good but inexperienced youngsters who all look very tired at the moment too. In the way the Merse did and also Doyle (in more recent years both)
Really worrying spell. Must win Monday or there will be rumblings of discontent!
From what I am seeing is that teams that press us we have no idea how to counter it. All we kept doing is playing the ball back to Norris, and that was in all off the last 3 games.
(29-12-2023, 10:06 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Really worrying spell. Must win Monday or there will be rumblings of discontent!

The rumblings are already starting although not necessarily being spoken out loud. Anything other than a win on Monday could be the catalyst for the rumblings to surface.
(29-12-2023, 10:19 PM)blueinbrum3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-12-2023, 10:06 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Really worrying spell. Must win Monday or there will be rumblings of discontent!

The rumblings are already starting although not necessarily being spoken out loud. Anything other than a win on Monday could be the catalyst for the rumblings to surface.

more important than a win is to see some semblance of a performance, we look seriously off the pace at the moment. I do hope we have not decided to change to a new approach and ditched what was working.
Gavin Whyte is really looking like a jobs for the boys signing. Huge disappointment.
(29-12-2023, 10:25 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Gavin Whyte is really looking like a jobs for the boys signing. Huge disappointment.
shame, seems like one of those where it might turn out his family were unhappy down here, if so best move them back north as soon as possible. and spend the money on a southerner.
I thought Pack was immense tonight bar one or two misplaced passes. He was all over the place, attack and defence. Pity Bishop can’t find his shooting boots lately , or his head. Missed two golden opportunities today. Beat Stevenage, back on it. PUP (always).