TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Gavin Whyte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We can put him on the transfer list , which is what I meant ( which you could’ve worked out??). I’m well aware that players can’t be binned if under contract.
(07-01-2024, 05:22 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]We can put him on the transfer list , which is what I meant  ( which you could’ve worked out??). I’m well aware that players can’t be binned if under contract.

Yes, of course you can, but in his current form there will not be any takers will there ?  We are stuck with him until he decides he wants to leave.
Didn’t someone on here post that Whyte (and his missus) weren’t particularly happy here?
(07-01-2024, 06:56 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]Didn’t someone on here post that Whyte (and his missus) weren’t particularly happy here?

I'm sure there were several comments that could be read as that from the club earlier in the season.
As in, he moved back to Cardiff then back to Ireland and then down here and it took some sorting out family wise.
Pages: 1 2 3